WEALTH ADVISOR (Denver)
Wealth Advisors create capacity for our Senior Wealth Advisors by providing day-to-day client service management, assist in conducting client meetings, and resolving routine client issues. They partner with our wealth advisors by providing overall support to our clients, ensuring every client interaction upholds Mosaic Family Wealth’s commitment to first-class service.
If interested, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Builds deep and meaningful relationships with clients. Provides targeted, timely, and customized financial solutions based on each client’s individual needs.
- Delivers comprehensive, high-level advice and recommendations to high net worth individuals and families on topics such as, but not limited to:
o Retirement strategies
o Estate planning
o Charitable strategies
o Family financial education
o Investment management
- Develops, presents, implements, and monitors client-specific recommendations.
- Provides best-in-class client service and have a documented record of leading wealthy complex individuals/families through proactive client communications, regularly scheduled meetings, distribution of relevant reporting and analysis, and promptly responding to client requests.
- Manages client meeting process by:
o Preparing client meeting material and attending all client meetings.
o Documents all meeting notes; produces written recap and action steps for client, lead advisor, and all team members.
o Leads client follow-up with action steps. Engages lead advisor as necessary and other team members to achieve client objectives.
o Develops and maintains ongoing relationships with new and relevant centers of influence.
o Builds and maintains a networking group/niche.
o Brings new client revenue to the firm through gathering of outside assets.
- Fields daily client requests and engages team members as needed to ensure timely and accurate solutions and works closely with lead advisor to keep him/her up-to-date on all client engagement.
- Offers leadership, mentoring, and support to Financial Planning Associates and team members.
- Ensures retention of the firm’s clients as well as generating referrals
- Embrace Mosaic Family Wealth’s core values:
o We are devoted to our clients
o We believe in the power of our team
o We are committed to Kaizen – continuous improvement
o We demonstrate GRIT through passion and perseverance for our goals
- Demonstrate Mosaic’s culture of compliance, client security, and client-first mentality.
** The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Bachelor’s degree required. CFP or CPA is desirable.
- 6-10 years of experience focusing on wealth management for individuals/families.
- CFP required or obtained within 2 years of hire.
- Series 65 or 66, or Series 65 securities license obtained within 6 months of hire.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and good judgment in all situations.
- Prior experience as a team leader, project manager, or supervisor preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication; writes clearly and informatively; well-spoken and persuasive in positive or negative situations and responds well to questions.
- Detailed-oriented, strong organizational, strategic thought, and analytical skills.
- Experience with the following systems preferred: SalesForce, MoneyGuidePro, and Black Diamond.
- Strong work ethic and models a desire to serve others.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and passion to serve clients.
- Authorization to work in the United States without durational restrictions.
We offer a team-based, positive work environment where employees are encouraged to grow into new responsibilities and accept new challenges. Our pay is competitive, and our benefits include a co-funded retirement plan, medical coverage, paid-time-off, and much more.
$82,500 – $134,200 based on experience (excludes any potential Business Development bonuses; does not include benefits and 401k match)